Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

The Search for the Strongest Army!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Flame King]Naught
Elite Vizard/Shinigami Division 2 - Captain/Vice-Captan
[Flame King]Naught

Ryo (money) : 419861
Rep! : 3
Birthday : 1996-02-15
GF/BF : X
Ability : La muerte Del Mundo LVL 3

Character Area
Name:: Naught
Level:
The Search for the Strongest Army! Left_bar_bleue9115/790001The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty_bar_bleue  (9115/790001)
Exp:
The Search for the Strongest Army! Left_bar_bleue0/60000The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60000)

The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty
PostSubject: The Search for the Strongest Army!   The Search for the Strongest Army! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Naught appears cutting up adjuchas while looking for Vasto Lordes. After a while he finds one whom he is pleased to meet. As it attack him Naught stopped it. "Would you like to gain more power?" Naught had a psychotic grin. "If you follow me I shall grant you that power."

"Not interested." The hollow attacked Naught but was quickly brought to his knees by an immense spirit pressure.

"You stand no chance." Naught grinned. "Follow me and I shall grant you power beyond your imagination."
Back to top Go down
[Flame King]Naught
[Flame King]Naught

Character Area
Level:
The Search for the Strongest Army! Left_bar_bleue9115/790001The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty_bar_bleue  (9115/790001)
Exp:
The Search for the Strongest Army! Left_bar_bleue0/60000The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60000)

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Strongest Army!   The Search for the Strongest Army! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:31 pm

"Where are the rest of the Vasto Lordes?" Naught looked at the Vasto Lorde.

The Vasto pointed to a nearby pit.

Naught went over and announced the same thing to the Vasto Lordes in the pit. "Fight until there are 10 of you left. Those 10 I shall grant massive power to."

All of the Vasto Lordes began fighting.
Back to top Go down
Narora Araragi
Gardien-Key / Master Vizard / Co-Founder / Hokage-Hikarikage / The Silver Flash
Narora Araragi

Ryo (money) : 263151
Rep! : -2
Birthday : 1995-03-09
GF/BF : Phantom Feara
Ability : Sendo Getsuga Max: Fires a huge Red and Black Getsuga, a legondary attack that translates directly to 'Deathly Reiatsu Blast'.

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level:
The Search for the Strongest Army! Left_bar_bleue7135/10000The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty_bar_bleue  (7135/10000)
Exp:
The Search for the Strongest Army! Left_bar_bleue24020/33000The Search for the Strongest Army! Empty_bar_bleue  (24020/33000)

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Strongest Army!   The Search for the Strongest Army! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

(ok everythings caught up, now i can join again)

Narora had shunpoed to a sicluded area of the forest, there he reformed his Ressurection and blew Black fire at the hollows, some of them where killed by falling trees as well as wips from his huge tail.

then after the time limit had passed, he puffed in smoke and was now normal, with his Bankai cloak, Dragon Wings on his back, and part of a mask's teeth over the right side of his face (like grimmjow's mask fraction)

he grined and waved his arm. it let out a huge blast that broke through the roof of the forest with a huge explotion. it cleared and showed that one had survived... Grimmjow...

"long time no see Vasto."

"Same. Shinigami." Grimmjow said back still in his Vasto Lordes form

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

500,000 EXP x2 = 1,000,000 EXP x 3 = 3,000,000 EXP
Back to top Go down
https://soulreaper-ninja.rpg-board.net/
[Flame King]Naught
[Flame King]Naught

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Strongest Army!   The Search for the Strongest Army! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 pm

As the Vasto Lorde narrowed in number Naughts captain haori blew in the wind as they were all cut down. "I will never grant hollow such disgusting power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Strongest Army!   The Search for the Strongest Army! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Strongest Army!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach & Naruto crossover :: Huaco Mundo :: Menos Forest-
Jump to: