Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Flame King]Naught
Elite Vizard/Shinigami Division 2 - Captain/Vice-Captan
[Flame King]Naught

Ryo (money) : 419740
Rep! : 3
Birthday : 1996-02-15
GF/BF : X
Ability : La muerte Del Mundo LVL 3

Character Area
Name:: Naught
Level:
(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Left_bar_bleue9115/790001(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (9115/790001)
Exp:
(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Left_bar_bleue0/60000(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60000)

(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: (Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society   (Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:23 am

So this is soul society huh? I was told it would be like this. What am I doing here? They wont let me join the 13 protection squads. I am a hollow. No im a shnigami but they wont understand. Maybe I should go for it. I dont wanna be depressed anymore. I want friends. Three small children ran by being chased by a mad man. A little girl tripped the mad man and ran with them. How interesting..is this what I was supposed to go through after I died? This is terrible. These people cant live like this. Well I guess their not really living but still.. He approaches the gates of the court of pure souls where he encounters a rather large shinigami with an axe.
Back to top Go down
[Flame King]Naught
Elite Vizard/Shinigami Division 2 - Captain/Vice-Captan
[Flame King]Naught

Ryo (money) : 419740
Rep! : 3
Birthday : 1996-02-15
GF/BF : X
Ability : La muerte Del Mundo LVL 3

Character Area
Name:: Naught
Level:
(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Left_bar_bleue9115/790001(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (9115/790001)
Exp:
(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Left_bar_bleue0/60000(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60000)

(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society   (Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm

The shnigami greeted Naught but explained that he couldnt let him pass through the gate. Naught insisted to be let in so the shinigami tried to kill him. He swung his axe down but Naught dissappeared as blood sprayed from the shinigamis shoulder and he fell to his knees. Naught sheathed his sword. Sorry, brave warrior.
Back to top Go down

(Turning back the pendulum) Soul Society
Page 1 of 1