Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

NSIS Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narora Araragi
Gardien-Key / Master Vizard / Co-Founder / Hokage-Hikarikage / The Silver Flash

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level:
NSIS Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7135/10000NSIS Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7135/10000)
Exp:
NSIS Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24020/33000NSIS Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24020/33000)

NSIS Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSIS Training   NSIS Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm

"heh. lucky for you. i didn't have one. now i do." Narora shunpo'ed to a diffrent part of the forest and started to train again.
Back to top Go down
https://soulreaper-ninja.rpg-board.net/
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Espada Leader/The Whipped One
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Ryo (money) : 339593
Rep! : 1
Birthday : 1993-08-20
GF/BF : none
Ability : Gran- Suzaku Tensho (guran - shujaku ten sei) Creates a high density Red and Black beam when shot from Zampakutou ( like Getsuga)

Character Area
Name:: Chakra
Level:
NSIS Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue414/1000NSIS Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (414/1000)
Exp:
NSIS Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/52000NSIS Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/52000)

NSIS Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSIS Training   NSIS Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Chakra quickly stopped him from trining again " Yes you do have a place to be your place is with Yami and Jackal and konoha they dont care who you are unless know that you will do right for this village" Chakra continued
"Unlike Naught your ambitions is to protect when Naughts is to destroy you both have this new training and your working towards the right way so dont give up"
Back to top Go down
http://Narucode.forumotion.com

NSIS Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2