Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

remake the site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Araragi
Gardien-Key / Master Vizard / Co-Founder / Hokage-Hikarikage / The Silver Flash
Narora Araragi

Ryo (money) : 263162
Rep! : -2
Birthday : 1995-03-09
GF/BF : Phantom Feara
Ability : Sendo Getsuga Max: Fires a huge Red and Black Getsuga, a legondary attack that translates directly to 'Deathly Reiatsu Blast'.

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level:
remake the site? Left_bar_bleue7135/10000remake the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (7135/10000)
Exp:
remake the site? Left_bar_bleue24020/33000remake the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (24020/33000)

remake the site? Empty
PostSubject: remake the site?   remake the site? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

its come to my attention that the site dies a lot and comes back. due to this, i have gotten the idea of remaking BNC.

now, BEFORE ANYONE STARTS VOTING OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT, i will be talking to Phantom Feara about it. when it is cleared a topic will be put up for voters to vote in. Guests will also be able to vote here for that topic only.

The new site (if approved by feara and me) will be made with Jcink Free Forum Hosting. it will include:

Character Remake: everyone who is on the new site will be forced to remake there character, weapons, jutsu, and everything else.

RP: none of this RP here will be included in Re: BNC.

A bank/Shop System: A shop/store feature to place items for others to purchase with forum cash/points/money. Contains bank and point system

an Army system: An RPG system where members create armies, attack other users, buy weapons, and more.

Lotto: Place bets on a forum lottery, and win points or IBStore items.

Download: A download system for members to share files via the forum. Note: your own free webspace is required to add files to the system.

Bookie: A bookie system to allow for organized betting of points on events, such as sports, contests, winners, and any other outcome-based event.

Status System: A System for users to measure strength, Chakra/Reiryoku, Reiatsu, Ninjutsu/Zanjutsu, Genjutsu/Zanpakuto techniques, Taijutsu/Hakuda, Shunpo, and so on so forth for both Naruto and Bleach Anime.

Custom BBCode Edit: turning HTML into codes simpler than typing out the whole code.

and much more to come...

AGAIN BEFORE YOU EVEN START TALKING ABOUT THIS, ME AND FEARA WILL DISCUS IT. IF APPROVED, GO CRAZY, IF NOT... well to bad we're stuck here.

thank you.

(comments may be posted below on your thoughts of this.)
Back to top Go down
https://soulreaper-ninja.rpg-board.net/
Narora Araragi
Gardien-Key / Master Vizard / Co-Founder / Hokage-Hikarikage / The Silver Flash
Narora Araragi

Ryo (money) : 263162
Rep! : -2
Birthday : 1995-03-09
GF/BF : Phantom Feara
Ability : Sendo Getsuga Max: Fires a huge Red and Black Getsuga, a legondary attack that translates directly to 'Deathly Reiatsu Blast'.

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level:
remake the site? Left_bar_bleue7135/10000remake the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (7135/10000)
Exp:
remake the site? Left_bar_bleue24020/33000remake the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (24020/33000)

remake the site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: remake the site?   remake the site? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm

The Forum has been Approved. the 5 users that will be administering the site will be:

Phantom Feara

[Flame King] Naught

Collared Fox Chakra

Narora Senoku

Kane

if the five users join the site (the names don't have to be the same{the name can change; Narora Uchimaki, Naught, Chakra, etc}) they will be given administration rights to watch over the site.

the site URL will be posted at the top of the home page just under the navibar.
Back to top Go down
https://soulreaper-ninja.rpg-board.net/

remake the site?
Page 1 of 1