Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

Protecting the Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raixen Creed
Sanin Of Konoha
Raixen Creed

Ryo (money) : 70996
Rep! : 0

Character Area
Name:: Raixen
Level:
Protecting the Village Left_bar_bleue19/1Protecting the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1)
Exp:
Protecting the Village Left_bar_bleue900/6300Protecting the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (900/6300)

Protecting the Village Empty
PostSubject: Protecting the Village   Protecting the Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Raixen sat in his office looking at his katana with his left eye still hidden and shut"something doesnt feel right im seeing a lot of red in my right eye.....ill go check it out"Raixen walks out of the room then jumps onto the top of the kage building he jumps from building to building getting closer to the gate"someon-..no 2 ninja are in the village and by the looks of it..oh no"raixen got to the gate and out of no where a boulder came flying at him at a great speed he sent chakra to his feet and he kicked the boulder releasing chakra as soon as he hit it destroying the boulder but when it was destroyed wind spiraled all over the place cuting raixen on his arms blood begaan to leak and as he jumped down "...Wouldnt you know it.."

Akatsuki member-"well if it isnt the Mizukage...."

Akatsuki member 2-"lets make quick work of him shall we?....i am Zeroz"

Akatsuki member-"and i am Kazu"

Raixen-"ugh more akatsuki members"raixen draws his katana"what are you two doing here?"

Kazu- did a couple of handsigns and slammed his hands on the grounda boulder comes from the floor

Zeroz- does a chain of handsigns and then puts his palms faceing the rock and blasted it at raixen

Raixen jumps over the boulder barley and he does a chain of hand signs he lands on his feet and he spits a giant ball of fire at the both of them

Zeroz-jumps over the fire ball and forms a hand seal

Raixen-using the fireball as a distraction as soon as i see him form a handseal i take my katana across his throat but i am hit from behind by a giant boulder, i land on the floor coughing up blood

Kazu-dashes at raixen while hes on the floor and says"any last words?!"

Raixen thinks...."I dont know what this will do but i dont think i have much of a choice now...please dont let this back fire ayame! raixen opens his left eye revealing the sharingan and closes his right suddenly kazu is moving alot slower and raxen sees hes about to form another boulder raixen follows him closley with his eye and then forms a hand seal a boulder of the same size collides with kazu's

Kazu-"the sharingan?! nothing in the reports said anything about the sharing-.."

Raixen had picked up his katana and stabbed kazu in the chest in mid sentence"....what...power..."raixen sheeths his blade and buries the bodies".."his left eye then begins to bleed again he shuts it and takes out his red cloth to wrap it he then limps back to his office for medical treatment
Back to top Go down
Narora Araragi
Gardien-Key / Master Vizard / Co-Founder / Hokage-Hikarikage / The Silver Flash
Narora Araragi

Ryo (money) : 262711
Rep! : -2
Birthday : 1995-03-09
GF/BF : Phantom Feara
Ability : Sendo Getsuga Max: Fires a huge Red and Black Getsuga, a legondary attack that translates directly to 'Deathly Reiatsu Blast'.

Character Area
Name:: Narora Uchimaki
Level:
Protecting the Village Left_bar_bleue7135/10000Protecting the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (7135/10000)
Exp:
Protecting the Village Left_bar_bleue24020/33000Protecting the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (24020/33000)

Protecting the Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Village   Protecting the Village Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Narora appears next to him. "hay you ok Raixen?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://soulreaper-ninja.rpg-board.net/

Protecting the Village
Page 1 of 1