Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

Shinigami vs Espada Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Espada Leader/The Whipped One
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Ryo (money) : 339450
Rep! : 1
Birthday : 1993-08-20
GF/BF : none
Ability : Gran- Suzaku Tensho (guran - shujaku ten sei) Creates a high density Red and Black beam when shot from Zampakutou ( like Getsuga)

Character Area
Name:: Chakra
Level:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue414/1000Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (414/1000)
Exp:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue0/52000Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/52000)

Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Chakra opens a Garganta (Out of somewhere when i get to it) And Goes back to his Arena He made in the sky still holding up " Right where is this Shinigami"
Back to top Go down
http://Narucode.forumotion.com
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Ryo (money) : 57873
Rep! : 0

Character Area
Name:: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Level:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue1/100Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Exp:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue0/100Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Toshiro watched from a hundred meters above the espada seeing him appear out the garganta looking for him with just a disappointed look on his face Toshiro appeared a few yards away. "You know for a espada and you can't sense me thats just sad",Toshiro said as he watched the espada closely. While watching the espada Toshiro held his hand on his hilt ready slice this espada to pieces if he were to try anything.
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Ability : Gran- Suzaku Tensho (guran - shujaku ten sei) Creates a high density Red and Black beam when shot from Zampakutou ( like Getsuga)

Character Area
Level:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue414/1000Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (414/1000)
Exp:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue0/52000Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/52000)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 am

Chakra smiled as he turned round Wearing a Long Sleeved black Trench Coat plus his usual attire
(usual clothing)
Spoiler:
" Oh I Can sense alright but I don't bother Sensing because i can feel your power so there is no need to look around"
Chakra said looking over at the Shinigami captain as Toshiro's hand moving around His Zampakutou's Hilt
" Well you seem Well Ready to go So Shall We Get going?"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Character Area
Level:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue1/100Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Exp:
Shinigami vs Espada Training Left_bar_bleue0/100Shinigami vs Espada Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

"Ah so you want to fight then espada i don't know what you are after or what you want but im going to make sure you never see daylight again",Toshiro said as he shunpoed right next to the espada. "Now lets see if you can handle Toshiro Hitsugaya espada",Toshiro stated as he held up his hand to the espadas face with a serious look on his face. "I hope you don't die too fast espada Hado Number 54 Haien", Toshiro said fireing a blast of spiritual pressure that will incinerate anything it touches.

"Don't die espada this might be a little fun if you try and fight me now show me what you got",Toshiro said as the flames were only inches away from the espada's face now.

Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
Incantation: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 am

Chakra smiled as he sonido's to the Right of Toshiro Missing the Power of the Hadou spell
"Well i can see your good at kido"
Chakra said smiling as he pointed his index and middle finger at toshiro, A Black and Red ball of Reiatsu appeared getting bigger and bigger then shrunk in size making it more compact
" Lets see how good you are....Cero!"
Chakra smirked firing the Cero Towards Toshiro at high speeds
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Toshiro only shook his head as the cero was heading right for him hopeing to completely destroy him"fool",Toshiro said as he shunpoed out of the way appearing that he had vanshed. With blinding speed Toshiro had appeared right above the arrancar's head heading stright down as if he where pin droping to the floor. "I can see you are good at useing your cero",Toshiro said as he held his sword out stright as it can be as if he were going to completely split the arrancar in half.

"Now time to begin"Toshiro said as his sword was now only inches from the arrancar's head almost grazeing his hair"Bakudo Number 21 Sekienton",Toshiro said as a blast of smoke began to surround the both of them. As soon as the smoke appeared Toshiro appeared circleing upward towards the arrancar to throw him off. While Toshiro was circleing upward to the arrancar he then appeared only a few feet from him as he swung his blade towards him aiming at the arrancar's throat in hopes of decapitateing him.

Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.
Incantation: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Chakra Laughed that could be heard through the smoke, as his Toshiro's blade went to Chakra's throat Small flash of lightning appeared in chakra's hand whic formed into His Zampakutou

(Flash of Lightning - Key-blade (bought from BNC Shop)

" if you think magic smoke tricks are enough to take down me then your sadly mistaken" Chakra said as he held his Zampakutou in the air
"Shockwave"
A shockwave shook the arena in the sky and moving the clouds out of his view and moving any objects back while swinging his Zampakutou Infront of him

(Shockwave - Part of Chakra's Zampakutou Resurrection which can be used to create a wave instead of releasing)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Toshiro watched as the wave of energy started to come down heading right towards him but in a instant Toshiro had appeared behind the arrancar with a emotionless look on his face. "I know that your at half your strength right now because you didn't release your sword yet so I'll make this fun I'll go to half of my strength now sit upon the frozen heavens hyorinmaru", Toshiro said as he went into shikai. As Toshiro went into shikai he then appeared infront of the arrancar.

"My zanpakuto is the strongest ice zanpakuto in all of the history of the shinigami when I was chosen as your enemy your fate was sealed this is the end",Toshiro said he swung his zanpakuto in a arc formation. "Now taste the power of hyorinmaru",Toshiro said as a ice dragon began to appear before the arrancar. While swing his sword down the ice dragon then charged at the arrancar at high speeds while now that the ice dragon was a few inches away from the arrancar.

"Just in case I won't let you get away from me you arrancar",Toshiro said to himself as he took the chain at the end of his blade and then made began to surround the arrancar's neck. "Now he has two choices either dodge hyorinmaru but get caught by my chain and possabily get your wind pipe crushed by the force or dodge the chain but get frozen by hyorinmaru what will you do arrancar",Toshiro said to himself.

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 am

Chakra Laughed Like a Psychopath (Or Like Hollow Ichigo)
"Yea that is a strong Ice Zampakutou But you don't know my Zampakutou's Element"
Chakra Said Standing in one place and held his Zampakutou infront of him
"Flame Strike!"

(Flame strike : Suzaku glows a red reiatsu Flame aura and powers both wielder and sword)

Chakra looks at the ice dragon as he smiles and Swings His Zampakutou straight at the Ice Dragon "Never underestimate your opponent as you might find they have more power then they want you to know" Chakra said going head on with the Ice dragon
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:55 am

"Your right never underestimate your opponent but you should take your own advice arrancar do you really think that flame is enough to stop hyorinmaru now watch as your flame turns to ice",Toshiro said as hyorinmaru then turned into a big wall of ice as it began to engulf the flames. "You think that hyorinmaru was that week? you must be a little dumb then arrancar",Toshiro said as the wall of ice began to freeze everything in it's path completely freezeing the fire strike but now heading right for the arrancar. "And right in my trap you walk arrancar you forgot about that chain spining around your neck that I have on my sword now you won't escape",Toshiro said to himself as he pulled on the chain as it began to spin even faster around the arrancar's neck now only a inch away from completey stoping the arrancar.

"Just to be sure I got you arrancar Bakudo Number 61 Rikujokoro",Toshiro said to to himself as he summoned six thin wide beams of light the went flying at the arrancar from all directions.

Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Chakra looks at the 6 lightning rod prison
" i don't underestimate i merely enforce more power before showing true power and so you really think that a Mere shinigami Reiatsu Based attack with no incantation can really do anything?"
Chakra said Looking at the chain around his neck and the ice that was about the engulf him also the beams across him
"You don't even know what type of arrancar that i am how pathetic of you... but there is no time for this meaning less---"
Chakra was cut short as the ice was at his face
at that moment Chakra smiled while watching the Ice
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Toshiro only watched as the ice came at the espada as it slowly began to engulf him and if nothing was done it would be the end of this little battle"use your release espada this is to powerful without it use it and show me your true strength",Toshiro said as he watched the ice. "He's just smileing at the chain the bakudo everything well im not going to go bankai I can't afford to go bankai I must destroy him in shikai because if he releases then I have no choice to",Toshiro thought. Pulling the chain even tighter closeing the gap Toshiro held his zanpakuto above the chain"now freeze and perish like the scum you are now hyourinmaru",Toshiro said as his blade touch the chain as it began to freeze the chain solid.

As the ice started to travel up the chain the chain began to get closer and closer in till now that the chain is now only a few inches away from freezeing the arrancar plus the ice comeing at him from the front. And the bakudo comeing at him to hold him in place for him not to move.
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 am

Chakra's Face was freezing up " Looks like it's time " Chakra said as the Ground started to shake and cracks appearing on the ground with the air began to get heavy from the Reiatsu aas Black and Red Aura started to swoop around Chakra engulfing him and the ice Around him
A Hollow roar was heard from inside the aura as a Shockwave exploded from inside as the Aura Exploded with Ice Shards everywhere and Chakra standing right were he was with his Zampakutou in his hand which had changed it's look and shape
(My Shikai)
"Well here is my shikai" Chakra pointed out to his sword
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Newbe
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"So this is it huh this is your full power a shikai please oh well I guess it can't be helped this is the end arrancar",Toshiro said as he held up his hands aiming at the arrancar. "Now be gone bakudo number 63 sajo sabaku", Toshiro said as thick ropes appeared and started to circle the arrancar and prepare to bind his arms and keep the arrancar in place. "Now to end it bakudo number 79 kuyō shibari", as the ropes where circleing the arrancar but then eight black holes appeared emiting spiritual pressure in the personal space surrounding the arrancar with the ninth black hole beginning manifesting in the center of the arrancar's chest.
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Chakra Laughed as the Holes appeared
" You really think this is my full power? Your Pathetic"
Chakra said as he stood still as Reiatsu Began to pour out of him Fast "Yaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh"
Chakra shouted in a hollowific way then The ground shaking wildly as his left Eye went Red and strange black markings begins to cover half of Chakra's face Exploding a Shockwave stronger then before destroying the chains tied around him then opens a Garganta upon himself engulfing his body inside then the garganta reappears behind Toshiro Hitsugaya
" Hmmmm. Nice tie up game but playtime is over plus if you think this is my full power you might wanna go back to the soul society"
Chakra smirked with the Black Markings still over one side of his face
"Gran Suzaku Tensho!!!!!!!!!!"
Chakra said lifting his Zampakutou up in the air with red Reiatsu Flowing around it and then swinging down towards toshiro at high speeds
Back to top Go down
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra
Collard Chibi Fox Chakra

Character Area
Level:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:04 pm

(................................)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami vs Espada Training   Shinigami vs Espada Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami vs Espada Training
Page 1 of 1